Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sacrament


I sure hope Rachel and Chris are enjoying their camping trip and that Chris hasn't been attacked by any bears... or Rachels, for that matter.


I finished You Shall Know Our Velocity! well before the last meeting (so I could get it out of the way and get down to some serious Harry Potter business) and out of curiosity, I looked it up on Wikipedia. It didn't go too much beyond basic plot summary but the "Different editions" sub-heading is interesting. A version of the book where Hand narrates for a stretch and basically calls Will a liar? Count me in. Alas, other than ordering Sacrament (the alternate version) off of Amazon for $131.85, it doesn't seem likely I'll ever know what he said.

1 comment:

Rachel Koniar said...

I haven't finished the book yet, but now every time Will is pissed at Hand I'm wondering what really happened... Thanks for the thoughts Alexis!